Full-time, On-site in Woodinville, WA
Title: Marketing Specialist
Job Category: Salary, Full Time
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Woodinville, WA
Founded in 1990, Sportworks is an industry-leading manufacturer of commercial bicycle infrastructure products. Our bike racks for buses are preferred by cyclists and transit operators, and transport more than 2 million bikes per month Worldwide. Suppling an end-to-end solution for sustainable mobility, we also supply innovative bike parking products for public and private-sector clients.
Sportworks is seeking a highly motivated, organized and self-directed marketer experienced with, or eager to learn the customer journey of specifying and buying commercial bicycle infrastructure products. The marketing specialist will collaborate with outside sales, sales operations / technical support, product development, engineering, operations, and IT. This position offers a unique opportunity to work on a variety of projects and make an impact on the entire marketing program of a market-leading manufacturer.
The ideal candidate has the following marketing skills (or many of these skills with desire and aptitude for development):
- Proficient writer and content creator
- Administer website and social media platforms following best practices
- Able to develop various graphical assets to convey strategic messages
- Regularly track results of these marketing efforts and adjust strategy based upon metrics
- Create strategic marketing content that results in lead generation and increased revenue by developing a thorough understanding of the market, Sportworks’ products, the competition, customer personas and buying decision factors
- Develop and update written and visual content for the website, brochures, catalogs, email marketing, print and online advertisements, social media, and technical product documentation (including user and end-customer “how to” guides)
- Create assets of various types including photos, video, product renderings, drawings, illustrations, etc. used to convey target messages
- Monitor and analyze SEO rankings, and social media activities
- Manage content and administer updates for the website, participating in larger projects and initiatives related to SEO and complete re-design projects
- Utilize CRM and email marketing content programs to segment and add new leads obtained from the web, trade shows, etc.
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities
- Manage inventory of collateral materials, updating and re-ordering as needed
- Manage inventory of demo equipment and coordinate participation and ordering activities for trade shows and conferences
- Support the sales and operations team by providing back-up phone support, order entry, and customer service activities on an as-needed basis
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent education and experience
- At least 4 years of marketing experience
- Skilled writer with the ability to tailor content for a variety of audiences (placements ranging from social media headlines and persuasive content writing to technical writing)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, with previous experience creating marketing materials targeted for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient with CMS, email marketing, and SEO best practices
- Highly collaborative with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, (Excel and PowerPoint a plus)
- Marketing experience in a B2B or B2G environment
- Prior experience developing features and benefit statements for hardware / mechanical products and/or experience marketing to buyers in the transportation or architecture/engineering/construction industries)
- A passion for public transportation, cycling, mobility, and sustainable communities
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor (or other 3D CAD modeling software) a plus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - premium for employee is paid by Sportworks
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer match
- Discretionary bonus program
- Outdoor and bicycle industry purchase programs
- Athletic club membership discount
- Bicycle commuting amenities
Sportworks employees enjoy our casual and quirky work environment. More information about Sportworks is available at https://www.sportworks.com/about-sportworks.
Please note that we are not accepting inquiries from agencies or recruiters for this position.
Apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/...