Direct from the Netherlands, the bicycling capital of the world, comes the VelopA CapaCITY two-tier bike parking rack. Gas springs provide lift assistance for the user, and the all steel design is extremely durable.More info
Direct from the Netherlands, the bicycling capital of the world, comes the market-leading VelopA Easylift Premium two-tier bike parking rack. Lightweight aluminum upper trays require minimal lifting effort and dampers provide a controlled hands-free descent. The VelopA Easylift Premium is our easiest to use two-tier rack to maximize bike density for all types of bike rooms and transit hubs, built for continuous use, indoors or out.
- 14.8" (375 mm) *
- 15.7" (400 mm) *
- 17.7" (450 mm)
- 19.7" (500 mm)
- 25.6" (650 mm)
* These spacings are available to ship from stock.
- Lightweight aluminum upper trays with gas springs require very limited lifting *
- Damping system for controlled hands-free descent *
- Very low sill height of 12.2" (31 cm) for easy loading of upper trays *
- Locking system compatible with u-locks
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip hand grips
- Protruding parts covered with guards for safety
- Lower trays fit bike tires up to 2.35" (60 mm) and upper trays fit up to 2.0" (50 mm)
- Available in both single-sided and double-sided options
SITE MANAGER BENEFITS
- Double bicycle parking capacity
- Most space-efficient rack on the market
- Eye-catching design *
- Reliable and low-maintenance
- Integrated drainage system
- Designed for continuous exterior use
- Colored markers, marker posts, or identification numbers are available
- Integrated bike detection system is available
- Galvanized steel and clear aluminium finish for durability (powder coating is an option)
* Asterisks denote features that are exclusive to the VelopA Easylift Premium compared to the VelopA CapaCITY.
All VelopA two-tier racks comply with FietsParKeur standards for two-tier bicycle parking systems for both indoors and outdoors. FietsParKeur guarantees high quality bicycle parking facilities and has been developed in collaboration with the Dutch Cyclists Association.